Habersham Photo Walk
Join Andrew with other students in the Lowcountry for a fascinating, beautiful & authentic photographic experience.
October 26th, 2019 3:30PM (10 Seats Available)
Should we have bad weather, the Photowalk will be reschedule to the next Saturday.
- 4 Hour Evening Experience of instruction & photography.
- Walk the Neighborhood of Habersham with Andrew, as he discusses the art of seeing the photograph.
- Arrive at 3:30pm at Andrew’s Habersham Gallery. We will immediately head out for a photo excursion in the Habersham Neighborhood.
- Students will return to Habersham Gallery.
- Returning to the Gallery by 7pm.
Pricing & Details
$250 per person. Payment must be received prior to the day of the event.
Workshop Price Does Not Include
- Transportation or Lodging Expenses
- Photography Equipment
What to Bring
- A digital camera, preferably a DSLR camera with a full-frame sensor, since these cameras have better low-light capabilities. However, a crop-sensor DSLR will also completely suffice. A compact camera can be used, as long as you understand its limitations. Shooting images in RAW format is preferred.
- A tripod, as light and as stable as possible. I recommend a carbon fiber tripod.
- A mid-range zoom lens such as a 24-70mm or a 24-105mm.
- Breathable clothing. A long-sleeve breathing shirt and hiking pants are important
- A wide hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun screen
- Sun glasses
Plans are subject to change depending on tides, weather and various other factors. You may be required to sign a waiver depending on workshop itinerary or transportation requirements.